It offers investors the opportunity to avail the resources of a large-scale mining operation, mine multiple coins without buying and maintain expensive mining equipment. You can rely on its team to ensure that your equipment is working at its maximum efficiency 24/7. In short, MinedBlock is a cost-efficient large-scale crypto mining company.
It is establishing itself to bring a corporate approach to the industry of crypto mining to save its investors from future downturns. Currently, MinedBlock is working to improve decentralization in its networks with the global distribution of mining data centers.
MinedBlock works on one key principle and offers many competitive advantages with a straightforward vision to revive the mining industry.
Key Principle – TransparencyMinedBlock believes in providing transparency to its customers. The company is completely open about its plans, progress, and revenue generation. There are live dashboards which will be introduced on websites to give information about actively mined currencies and the revenue details of MBTX token to direct customers to potential earnings. Each sold MTBX token represents one preference share in MinedBlock Holding Limited.
Advantages of MinedBlock
Scalable ServiceMinedBlock provides endless scalable services by installing and configuring more mining equipment as needed. There is no limit to its size. It has the ability to expand into multiple revenue channels quickly, which includes expanding the range of crypto assets being mined and hosting private mining services.
Maintainable ResourcesMinedBlock is working efficiently to host an infrastructure in areas that can provide 100% renewable energy, ensuring sustainability. This will also reduce the electricity cost, which helps keep the price down.
AgileMinedBlock believes in targeting the best assets to get maximum returns based on market demand. This is why it has dedicated 40% of its infrastructure to cryptocurrency that is not Bitcoin, and the remaining 60% is allocated to Bitcoin and can be adjusted on the basis of market price and returns.
ProfessionalismEven if a user does not have extensive knowledge, they can operate the system as it is run under careful management and there is no configuration process. Hence, MinedBlock is able to save on high operating costs.
Unique Selling PointMinedBlock has market immunity as it provides full transparency and prioritizes its investors.
Disadvantages of MinedBlockThe only drawback in the operating model of MinedBlock lies in its dual token strategy. Despite having secured and profitable shares, the MXTB security token has a buyer limit and is only tradable on licensed Security Token Exchanges.
Future ProspectsMinedBlock has two key future prospects:
• Increase output by expanding mining farms and monitoring technology to ensure the availability of the latest equipment
• Reducing cost by provisioning its facilities and cutting down electricity cost by using alternative power generation methods.
For further details, you can check MinedBlock website and social media here:
Web - https://www.minedblock.io/
Whitepaper - https://www.minedblock.io/assets/MinedBlockWhitepaper.pdf
STO Info - https://www.minedblock.io/assets/stoinfo.pdf
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MinedBlock/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mined_block
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock
Telegram - https://t.me/minedblockofficial